Nasscom 10000 Startups Change Makers Summit powered by Google will provide women lead startups access to funding options via SME lending, access to the angel investor network, selection into Corporate Accelerators and deep mentoring support. Select startups will be given opportunities with respect to funding, mentoring and actionable coaching. The focus of the event will be on the facilitation of promising startups, funding and on taking them to the next level. Google will be conducting pre-series workshops to build up the momentum for the Change Makers across India.
The Change Makers Summit is partnering with SonderConnect – Powering Female Founders, India’s leading platform for women entrepreneurs, the Indian Angel Network (IAN), and Centre for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CEE) which have helped over 50+ business get no collateral loans under various Govt schemes.
The goal is to support the community of female founders currently working in technology/enabled by technology and to help pave the way for those who want to enter the industry. The objective of this event will be to highlight the efforts of the women in our network that have “stepped it up” to chase and fulfill their dreams.
Key Highlights of the event –
Live Shark tank with selected startups pitching to a panel of angel investors- We may witness some on the spot funding!
- Live Pitch to Govt led bodies to get a collateral free loan from Rs.10-25Lakhs.
- Live Pitching to various incubators and accelerators in the country to get selected into their program.
- Select start ups will be part of Case Study sessions with industry experts – for e.g., if your burning need is Social Media Marketing, an expert will review the case with other Founders but focusing on your start up’s unique needs.
- Twelve startups will be selected by SonderConnect for deep mentoring with the country’s leading experts.
If you haven’t applied already, please apply here before 20th Sept – https://goo.gl/4wAuFb and also share it with other women entrepreneurs you know of and who you would like to recommend. Please specify which of the above categories you would like to apply to in order of priority.
Rules and guidelines for Change Makers Summit 2016
Following are the rules and guidelines for the event. Non-adherence to these rules and guidelines may result in disqualification.
- Women founders should have active roles and should be substantial equity holder in the startup
- Only Product ready and growth stage startups with be accepted for funding (either loan or angel)
• Startup should be based in India or catering to Indian customers
- Pre- Series A Stage